tirsdag 6. september 2011


ፈራሽ

                እንደው


                               ከሆነ


                                               እኔስ


                                                               ራራሁ


ወይ ፍክር

Bless me, I should be blessed, I need your blessings

Let me hear those sweat words, they could heal me

Your smile will kill my surface and give me life

Then smile to me, smile once more, once

It doesn’t cost you a cent, why are u not smiling, don’t you know your smile changes my life

You told me once your life depends on mine?

Then where is that empathy, where is your smile my dear?

Waiting…….

Still waiting

Smile suits you,

That is how I like it, gorgeous

Oh, beautiful try to lough

Yes you can, yes I know you can lough

Just try,

I am blessed by your lough

Thanks

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar