torsdag 8. mars 2012

Love doesnt hate

Love doesnt hate, love is just patient and waits for my answers and not just questions, love forgives and forgives and never gives up. Love me so you can forgive me. I love you in order to hear your answer. Your answer heals me becausen I love you.

If I were u, I will be lost long time a go, but because I am who I am I still survive. I lOve you because I am not you, and you are not me.

Who cares? would you say

Dont you care?

Why would you want to live, if you never cared
Why would you dress up, if you never cared, and why
 would you smile, lough, shout, love, hate.........................hug..kiss

if you never cared.


Love as much as you can, and even then, love more and you will never hate. When you hate, you will not lough, so lough when you are likely to hate something.

Bless everyone and everything, bless yourselv, bless your clothes, bless your neighbour, bless those who hates you, bless politicians, bless those in prison, bless your family, bless your friends.
And you know what?  For every blessing that comes out from your mouth, you will be blessed.


If you love, you will bless

God blesses you, because he loves you.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar